The Mobile Gin School Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
www.themobileginschool.com, served by The Mobile Gin School, Hotham grove, Pocklington,
YO42 2RY, UK governs the privacy of those who use it. The purpose of this policy is to explain to you how we control, process, handle and protect your
personal information while browsing or using this website, including your rights under current laws and regulations. If you do not agree to the following
policy you may wish to cease viewing / using this website.
We wish to help you make informed decisions, so please take a few moments to read the sections below and learn how we may use your personal information.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
‘Cookie’ means a small text/image file placed on your computer or device by Our
Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out below;
‘Our Site’ means this website, www.themobileginschool.com ‘We/Us/Our’ means The Mobile Gin School LTD, a Limited company, registered in England. Company no: 13803634 Registered office: The Mobile Gin School Ltd, Hotham Grove, Pocklington, YO42 2RY.
Scope – What Does This Policy Cover
What Data Do We Collect?
2. Date of birth;
3. Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
4. Billing and postal address
5. Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
6. Financial information such as transaction history;
7. IP address (automatically collected);
8. Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
9. Operating system (automatically collected);
10. A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
11. Lifestyle and other information collected on registration or through surveys. If you choose to provide us with personal information it will be used in support of the intended purposes stated at the time at which it was collected, and subject to any preferences indicated by you.
12. We do NOT hold payment card details
13. We are ICO registered.
Non-personal Identifying Information
We may also collect non-personal identifying information about your visit to our website based on your browsing activities. This information may include the pages you browse and products and services viewed or ordered for example. This
helps us to better manage and develop our sites, to provide you with a more enjoyable, customised service and experience in the future, and to help us develop and deliver better products and services tailored to your individual
interests and needs.
From time to time, if you consented accordingly we may also store and use your information to contact you for market research, marketing, information and customer service purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, mail or social
media platforms as indicated by you.
How Do We Use Your Data?
All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR). For more details on security see below. We use your data to provide the best possible products and services to you. This includes:
1. Providing and managing your Account
2. Providing and managing your access to Our Site
3. Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site
4. Supplying Our products and services to you
5. Personalising and tailoring Our products and services for you
6. Responding to communications from you
7. Supplying you with email newsletters and offers, that you have subscribed to
(you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time)
8. Analysing your use of Our Site [and gathering feedback] to enable Us to
continually improve Our Site and your user experience
9. Administrating debt recoveries
10. 10. With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email and telephone and text message and post with information, news and offers on Our products and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
Under GDPR we will ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will only process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
1. you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes
2. processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract
3. processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject
4. processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person
5. processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or 6. processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such
interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, where the data subject is a child.
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
We only keep your data for as long as We need to use it as described above, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it. Your data will be deleted if we no longer need it.
Your data will only be stored within the European Economic Area (the EEA) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein)
Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site
Not withstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely
secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet, email and any electronic means.
Do We Share Your Data?
We do not share your data.
1. We may contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties
may require access to some or all your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law
2. We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying
information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law
3. In certain circumstances We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal information, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with the requirements
of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances
and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of Us.
How Can You Control Your Data?
When you submit information via Our Site, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails or by managing your Account.
You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the United Kingdom. The Telephone Preference Service (the TPS),
the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (the CTPS), and the Mailing Preference Service (the MPS). These may help to prevent you receiving
unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
Your Right to Withhold Information and Your Right to Withdraw Information After You Have Given it
You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the Collection of certain data.
2. You may withdraw your consent for Us to use your personal data as set out above
at any time by contacting Us using the details set out in below, and We will delete Your data from Our systems. However, you acknowledge this may limit Our
ability to provide the best possible products and services to you.
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Please contact Us for more details at email@example.com
or write to us at: Registered office: The Mobile Gin School LTD, Hotham grove, Pocklington, YO42 2RY, UK. Please quote your name and address together with
your mobile and /or order number (if relevant). We would be grateful if could also provide brief details of what information you want a copy of (this helps
us to more readily locate your data.)
We will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before providing you with details of any personal information we may hold about you.
12. Privacy Support
If you have any enquiry about
The Mobile Gin School Ltd’s
Registered office: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: The Mobile
Gin School Ltd, Hotham grove, Pocklington, YO42 2RY, UK.
13. Monitoring and/or Recording of All Your Communications
Monitoring or recording of your calls, emails, text messages and other communications may take place in accordance with UK law, and in particular for business purposes, such as for quality control and training, to prevent
unauthorised use of websites, to ensure effective systems operation and in order to prevent or detect crime.
14. What Cookies Do We Use and What For
Cookies that we use are;
– Google Analytics
- Google Advertising
- Facebook Advertising
- Microsoft Advertising
– Session ID
Our Site may place and access certain first party Cookies on your computer or device. First party Cookies are those placed directly by Us and are used only
to provide and improve Our products and services. We have carefully chosen these Cookies and have taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and
respected at all times. All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current English and EU Cookie Law.
Summary of Your Rights under GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have:
1. the right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us
2. the right to complain to a supervisory authority
3. be informed of what data processing is taking place
4. the right to restrict processing
5. the right to data portability
6. object to processing of your personal data
7. rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling (see section 17 below) To enforce any of the foregoing rights or if you have any other
Text Marketing and notifications
By entering your phone number in the checkout and initializing a purchase, subscribing via our subscription form or a keyword, you agree that we may send
you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers. Text marketing messages will not exceed 10 a month. You
acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the
unsubscribe link we provided you within any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted as a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions please text HELP to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us for more information. If you wish to opt out please follow the procedures above.
or by post at: The Mobile Gin School LTD, Hotham Grove, Pocklington, YO42 2RY.
Please ensure that your query is clear, particularly if it is a request for information about the data We hold about you.
recommend that you check this page regularly to keep up-to-date.